I must be having a small day, because after making my miniature inverted cakes, I decided to make some mini cuppies.
They look quite cute and are absolutely delightful.
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 cup self raising flour
½ cup milk
Cherry buttercream (see buttercream post)
1. Preheat oven 180°C.
2. Put the butter, caster sugar, egg, flour, salt and milk into a bowl and mix with an electric beater until ingredients are well combined.
3. Spoon the batter into the cupcake patty cases and put into the oven.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden and springy to touch.
5. Make the buttercream, to whatever flavour and colour you want.
6. Once the cupcakes have cooled, pipe the buttercream onto the cupcake and decorate as desired.